- This chapter serves: Texas Woman’s University & University of North Texas *We’d like this site (see discussion page) to serve as a place of discussion for current and future librarians and a way for members to share resources and discuss topics of interest in the profession. This is the library and information studies honor society. Membership is enabled through a nominee process by faculty at respective schools. (For more info see: BPM@TWU)
If you are a recent member, congratulations!
If you are a continuing member, thank you!
*As of July 2010, UNT SLIS formed a Beta Beta Nu chapter
– Lilly (BPM Beta Lambda Secretary)
Current Beta Phi Mu Beta Lambda Board:
- Greg Hardin – Membership Secretary (+ treasurer)
- Lilly Ramin – Secretary (+ webmaster)
- TWU Faculty Advisor: Dr. Jennifer Moore
Note: Membership requires you complete a membership form and submit a new member fee of $100.00 ($85.00 to the National Chapter and $15.00 for the local chapter). The form can be accessed at: https://bpmbetalambda.files.wordpress.com/2018/01/bpm-national-new-membership-form.pdf
Remember, it is never too late to join Beta Phi Mu! If you are a SLIS graduate who was nominated in the past, then you can still join Beta Phi Mu.
Please see the Chapter Membership page to join.